Website Legal NoticeThe content of this web site has been prepared to provide general information about Atdec and its products.
- All rights, including, without limitation, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights contained within this web site belongs to Atdec.
- Neither the names, logos nor any other proprietary rights of Atdec may be used in any way without the prior written consent of the relevant member and nothing in this web site constitutes a license to use any rights in any way except as expressly provided as at clause 3.
- You may access, download and print any part of the material on this web site provided that you shall only be entitled to use such material for your own personal non-commercial use. However you need to be aware that such material may have changed and may not be applicable.
- Without our written consent you may not copy, distribute, broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out in Clause 3. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site.
- Without our written consent you may not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site.
- Atdec reserves the right to change these specific terms and conditions and Atdec reserves the right to change any material, products or services and applicable terms and conditions to such products or services contained within this web site at any time without notice.
- You agree that: access to the web site; use of information contained within this web site; or access to hypertext links through this web site is to be used at your own risk as no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied are made and are hereby excluded to the extent permissible by law.
- No member within Atdec shall be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the web site, including without limitation, direct or indirect loss, consequential loss or damage or loss of profit, loss arising from use or loss of use, loss arising from any errors or omissions in the information contained in or referred to in this web site and whether for breach of contract, in negligence, delict or tort.
- If any of these provisions should be determined unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then, to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that provision is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall continue to be binding and in force.
- These specific terms and conditions and any dispute arising herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.
Atdec Ecommerce Pty Ltd: C/o Lile International, 20427 - 87th Ave South Kent WA 98031