This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40-S post, 2 x AWM-A46-S display arms and 1 x AWM-FC-S desk clamp.
Ideal for: Displays up to 32” in a landscape or portrait orientation. The two 18” arms can be installed in a side-by-side or back-to-back configuration in any of the four channels of the 15.7” post. Perfect for screen real estate-demanding applications and multi-user environments in applications where display height does not require frequent adjustment.
Upgrades: One or both display mounting heads can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately).
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Desk clamp fixing included
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Desk Fixing Type||Choose Desk Fixing|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Maximum display weight, lb||26|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||-|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Tilt adjustment||+45 /- 25°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|