The AWMS-2-D13-C-S is a combination of two monitor spring arms attached to a 5.3" post with C-Clamp. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation and landscape to portrait rotation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position and is the ideal solution for Activity Based Workplaces. Generous upward tilt and arm reach make it an ideal support for the touch screen displays and sit/stand working environments. The arm incorporates a spring tension visual gauge indicator to save time and effort with multiple installations. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminum, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
2 x AWM-AD-S dynamic arm, 2 x AWM-LC-S channel clamp, 1 x AWM-P13-S 5.3" post and 1 x AWM-FC-S desk clamp
Ideal for: The spring assisted display arm can be installed in any of the four channels of the 5.3" post. Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and Shared Environments.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 20lb per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 13.5lb per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable, and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Desk clamp fixing included
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb||20|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, lb||13.5|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||-|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|