This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
2 x AWM-AD-S dynamic arms, 2 x AWM-LC-S channel clamps, 1 x AWM-P13-S 5.3" post, 1 x AWM-FC-S desk clamp and 1 x SNTB notebook holder.
Ideal for: Displays up to 34” and notebooks up to 18”. The two spring-assisted arms can be installed in a back-to-back or side by side configuration in any of the four channels of the 5.3" high post. Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display and notebook to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and for users who work with a notebook computer both in and out of the office.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-HV-S monitor VESA head (sold separately).
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Desk clamp fixing included
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Maximum display weight, lb||20|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||-|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||Yes|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|