The AWMS-4-4675-H-S is a quad 18” arm combination attached to a 29.5” post with F-Clamp. Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminum, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P75-S post, 4 x AWM-A46-S display arms and 1 x AWM-FH-S desk clamp.
Ideal for: Displays up to 30” in a landscape orientation or up to 22” when both displays are installed in portrait mode. Perfect for screen real estate-demanding applications and multi-user environments.
Upgrades: All four display mounting heads can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 26.5lb per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 17.6lb per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Desk clamp fixing included
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb||26|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, lb||17.6|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||1.3|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Tilt adjustment||+45 /- 25°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|