The AWMS-4640-C-S is a single 18” monitor arm attached to a 15.7” post with C-Clamp. Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminum, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40-S post, 1 x AWM-A46-S display arm and 1 x AWM-FC-S desk clamp
Ideal for: Displays up to 43”. The 18” display arm can be installed in any of the four channels of the 15.7” post. Perfect for applications where display height does not require frequent adjustment.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 26.5lb
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 17.6lb
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Desk clamp fixing included
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb||26|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, lb||17.6|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||-|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||360°|
|Tilt adjustment||+45° /- 25°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|