This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40-S post, 1 x AWM-A46-S display arm and 1 x AWM-FC-S desk clamp
Ideal for: Displays up to 43”. The 18” display arm can be installed in any of the four channels of the 15.7” post. Perfect for applications where display height does not require frequent adjustment.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately).
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Desk clamp fixing included
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Maximum display weight, lb||26|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||-|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||360°|
|Tilt adjustment||+45° /- 25°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|