The AWMS-6-13717-H-S is a six arm combination attached to a 29.5" post. Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P75 29.5" post, 4 x AWM-A71 27.9" display arms and 2 x AWM-A13 5.1" display arm.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Displays up to 24". The six display arms can be installed in any of the four channels of the 29.5" post. Extended arm reach provides support for a range of display sizes and greater cockpit angles. Perfect for screen real estate demanding applications and Activity-based workplaces.
- Supports a wide range of displays weighing up to 26.4lb on the 5.1" arm and up to 17.6lb on the 29.5" arm
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk fixing options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Desk Fixing Type||Choose Desk Fixing|
|Minimum display weight, lb||0|
|Maximum display weight, lb||26|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||1.5|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||2.68|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Tilt adjustment||45° upward and 25° downward|
|Pan adjustment||90° left and 90° right|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (inches)||27.89”|