This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and features the following individual components:
1 x AWM-AHX dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LTH VESA tilt head, 1 x AWM-LB desk base, and 1 x AWM-FH desk clamp.
Ideal for: Heavy/large displays up to 43” (or 49” ultra-wide monitors).
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-RL dual crossbar (sold separately). The arm can be also attached to any AWM post.
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA. Recommended load: 13-35lb per monitor
- VESA compatibility can be extended to 200 x 100 or 200 x 200 using AC-AP-2020 adapter plate (sold separately)
- Arm reach: 23.5", maximum display height:
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Focal distance control
- Ergonomic spring-assisted movement for easy adjustment
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Spring-tension visual gauge to assist with multiple desk installations
- 20-degree tool-free monitor tilt adjustment
- Built-in optional arm rotation stopper to prevent interference with walls or desk partitions
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Minimum display weight, lb||13|
|Maximum display weight, lb||35|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||2.68|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||360 or limited 180|
|Tilt adjustment||55° upward | 35° down|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (inches)||23.5|