The AWMS-R40 dual display desk mount is a cost-effective solution designed to support two displays on a 15.7" post. The crossbar features a horizontal rail which enables display position adjustment in both directions to accommodate monitors of different sizes and landscape/portrait configurations.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and features the following individual components:
1 x AWM-LC channel clamp, 1 x AWM-LR crossbar, and 1 x AWM-P40 post.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included)
Ideal for: two monitors up to 27" in a side-by-side landscape configuration as well as landscape/portrait set-ups. Perfect for dual screen configurations in set-and-forget scenarios where focal distance adjustment is not required.
Upgrades: monitor requirements may change over time, often from two smaller monitors to a single large format display (i.e. from 2 x 24" to 43" or ultra-wide 49"). This can be easily achieved by replacing the dual crossbar with the AWM-LTH heavy duty VESA head (sold separately).
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA. Recommended load: 4-15lb per monitor
- Up to 11lb of counterbalance for uneven loads (different monitor weights)
- 9.3" of horizontal display movement
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Adjustable display height
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Quick release/attachment mechanism for easy installation and monitor replacement
- 20-degree tool-free monitor angle adjustment
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Color Options||Silver, black, white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, lb||2|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb||15|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|