This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and features the following individual components:
1 x AWM-LC channel clamp, 1 x AWM-LR crossbar, 1 x AWM-P40 post, and 1 x AWM-FH desk clamp.
Ideal for: two monitors up to 27" in a side-by-side landscape configuration as well as landscape/portrait set-ups. Perfect for dual screen configurations in set-and-forget scenarios where focal distance adjustment is not required.
Upgrades: monitor requirements may change over time, often from two smaller monitors to a single large format display (i.e. from 2 x 24" to 43" or ultra-wide 49"). This can be easily achieved by replacing the dual crossbar with the AWM-LTH heavy duty VESA head (sold separately).
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA. Recommended load: 4-15lb per monitor
- Up to 11lb of counterbalance for uneven loads (different monitor weights)
- 9.3" of horizontal display movement
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Adjustable display height
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Quick release/attachment mechanism for easy installation and monitor replacement
- 20-degree tool-free monitor angle adjustment
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range. Please contact Atdec if you would like further information.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Color Options||Silver, black, white|
|Minimum display weight, lb||4|
|Maximum display weight, lb||15|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||2.68|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|