The AWMS-RHXB dual crossbar display desk mount is designed to support two displays with a single monitor arm. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation enables effortless simultaneous adjustment of both monitors from a seated position. The crossbar features a horizontal rail which enables display position adjustment in both directions, to accommodate monitors of different sizes and landscape/portrait configurations.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and features the following individual components:
1 x AWM-AHX dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LR crossbar, and 1 x AWM-LB desk base.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: two monitors up to 27" in a side-by-side landscape configuration as well as landscape/portrait configurations. Perfect for multi-user environments and sit-to-stand desks.
Upgrades: monitor requirements may change over time, often from two smaller monitors to a single large format display (i.e. from 2 x 24" to 43" or ultra-wide 49"). This can be easily achieved by replacing the dual crossbar with the AWM-LTH heavy duty VESA head (sold separately).
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA. Recommended load: 4-15lb per monitor
- Up to 11lb of counterbalance for uneven loads (different monitor weights)
- 9.3" of horizontal display movement
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Focal distance control
- Ergonomic spring-assisted movement for easy adjustment
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Ergonomic handle (included)
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Spring-tension visual gauge to assist with multiple desk installations
- Quick release/attachment mechanism for easy installation and monitor replacement
- 20-degree tool-free monitor angle adjustment
- Built-in optional arm rotation stopper to prevent interference with walls or desk partitions
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Color Options||Silver or black|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, lb||4.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb||15.00|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (inches)||2.68|