The TH-1040-CTL is a cutting edge ceiling mount offering superior display versatility, combined with enhanced safety features and hassle-free installation. The "donut" mounting head effortlessly rotates the screen through 360 degrees around the pole and to maximise display impact the VESA Ball Mount can infinitely adjust display position by 20 degrees in any direction. Display height is also customised with the telescopic pole adjustments. Installation is simple, with in-built safety features to prevent the unlikely event of the telescopic poles separating. Once installed, you're guaranteed a clean and professional finish by fully internal cable management, a dress cover to hide the ceiling connection and a clean pole without screw holes. Angled ceilings are accommodated with the raked ceiling accessory kit (TH-1040-RCA sold separately). You can also customize this mount to support two screens in a back to back (TH-1040-CT-B2B sold separately). or dual-vertical configuration (TH-1040-CT-DV sold separately ).
- Adjustable telescopic pole up to 70.87"
- Can be upgraded to a dual display back-to-back or dual vertical configurations
- Can support angled ceilings via additional adaptor plate (TH-1040-RCA)
- Can be extended via additional 41" pole (TH-1040-EXT-1000-1H)
- Versatile display position adjustments
- Advanced cable management
- All mounting hardware included
- 10 year warranty