Facilitating remote work is imperative right now and many businesses are in the process of assisting their staff with the transition.
Whether it's a laptop or a desktop monitor, proper ergonomics and comfortable set up is an important element of employee’s health and well-being.
We’ve selected a handful of products that can make transition to a temporary or permanent workstation effective and easy.
Savings on all desk mounts for home office
Use code HOME2020 to get 35% off regular price
- Sit-to-stand desk riser, desk clamp attachment$185.00
- Sit-to-stand desk riser, freestanding base$185.00
- Dual notebook & monitor combo - 24.33" dynamic arms on 5.31" post
- Dual display side-by-side mount with a freestanding base. Max load: 26.5lb per display$327.00
- 20.7" long pole with 16.6" articulated arm$169.00
- 17.7" long pole with two 18.7" articulated arms$276.00
- Dual 18.11" monitor arms on 15.75" post
- Direct to desk spring-assisted monitor arm