The Atdec AWMS-46W35 is a single 18.1" monitor arm attached to a 13.7" wall channel. This solution is part of the Atdec modular range and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-A46 arm and 1 x AWM-W35 wall channel.
It offers an enhanced range of motion and height adjustability. Perfect for public display, point of sale (POS) and medical environments. Touch screen compatible.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the Atdec notebook holder AWM-HN (sold separately). Extended wall channel height provides support for an additional display, notebook or tablet.
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 26.5lb
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 17.6lb
- Three points of articulation enable full-motion adjustment
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75x75 and 100 x100
- Masonry or timber stud mounting options
- Display tilt, pan and landscape to portrait rotation
- Quick-release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminum
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life
- 10-year warranty
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.