The AWMS-DB premium single display desk mount is built for environments where style, workplace adaptability, ergonomic support, and a high range of movement are paramount. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation and landscape to portrait rotation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position and makes it the ideal solution for Activity Based Workplaces. The arm incorporates a spring tension visual gauge indicator to save time and effort with multiple installations. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminum, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-AD-S dynamic arm and 1 x AWM-LB-S desk base.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included)
Ideal for: Displays up to 32". Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and Shared Environments.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 20lb
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 13.5lb
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminum that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display
|Silver, black or white
|Desk fixing options
|Select your preferred option
|Minimum display weight, lb
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, lb
|VESA mounting hole pattern
|Minimum desk thickness
|Check selected desk fixing specification
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)
|Desk fixing not included, choose your option
|Spring assisted height adjustability
|Rotation around pole
|Yes, optional built-in rotation limiter
|45° up and 45° down
|190° at the VESA head
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation
|Maximum arm reach (inches)