The Atdec AWMS-DW6 is a single spring-assisted monitor arm attached to a 2.4" wall channel. This solution is part of the Atdec modular range and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-AD dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LC channel clamp and 1 x AWM-W6 wall channel.
Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity-based workplaces, public display, point of sale (POS), medical and shared environments. Touch screen compatible.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the Atdec notebook holder SNTB (sold separately).
- Supports a wide range of displays up to 19.8lb in weight
- Three points of articulation enable spring assisted full-motion adjustment
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75x75 and 100x100
- Single stud design for easy installation
- Masonry or timber stud mounting options
- Display tilt, pan and landscape to portrait rotation
- Spring tension visual gauge and quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminum
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life
- 10-year warranty
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.