AWM-BT monitor mounts for ultrawide displays installation guide
BT solutions installation video highlights
Your Atdec bracket comes with spacers and longer screws for monitors with recessed VESA surfaces, and shorter screws for those with flat or protruding VESA surfaces.
The reverse can be done if your tilt mechanism needs more tension.
Long service life & 10-year warranty
Atdec products are designed for long service life – generally longer than monitors. So, it is likely that you will put multiple monitors and setups on your mount. Please reread the Installation Guide before adjusting or changing your monitors, and keep these key points top of mind.
- If you have vertically stacked monitors
- Top and bottom monitors can be different size & model
- Adjust tilt to compensate for varied monitor depths
- Get help to attach and remove monitor/s
- Don’t risk your expensive ultrawide display/s
- Remove monitor before loosening bracket with hand knob
- (Fine-tune adjustment knobs and tilt knobs are designed to use with display attached to bracket/mount)
Ready to learn more about our partner network?
We value our partner network highly and treat them like VIPs! Talk to us about opportunities to join and find out why Atdec partners are so satisfied.