Out of stock
AWMS-2-BT75-G is our super heavy duty dual vertical monitor mount, with a grommet desk fixing. This mount is for two vertically stacked super ultrawide displays.
Grommets are 2.3"-3.1" (60-80mm) diameter holes through the desk. They provide a secure fixed mounting and allow cables to be discretely channeled under the desk. See a closeup of Atdec's post and grommet.
The BT family of mounts are designed for large, heavy, and deeply curved monitors. These monitors are preferred by users that consume large volumes of visual data - gamers, software engineers, and finance professionals are core users.
Compatible with 57" Odyssey Neo G95NC.
Choose me for:
- Desks with pre-drilled grommet hole
- Office projects with a furniture provider that will pre-drill grommet holes
- Monitors sized 24" to 57"
- Heavy monitors, each weighing
- Flat displays to 55lb (25kg)
- Curved displays to 40lb (18kg)
- Deeply curved monitors
- Maximum overall monitor depth 13.4" (340mm)
- Designed for R1000 displays
- Seamless dual mount adjustments
- Tilt -8° to +12° for each display
- Fine-tune height -¼" to +¼" (+/-6mm)
- Levelling -2° to +2°
- 10 year warranty
NB: The silver solution includes silver post and fixing, with black brackets. As pictured.
Important: Please check your monitor specifications and consult our instruction guidance before mounting your displays. For example, we recommend you avoid putting a load on monitor corners - see full installation instructions through the button below.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Material||Aluminum & steel|
|Color Options||Silver, black|
|Minimum display weight, lb||10.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, lb||55.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, lb||40|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||18|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (inches)||1.4"|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Tilt adjustment||-8° to +12°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|