Follow this procedure to return a defective or unwanted product
this online form
to obtain a return material authorization (RMA) number. If this is a change of mind return, please select
‘product no longer required.’ We recommend attaching photographs with warranty returns to expedite the
process. Please do not send products without an RMA as it will cause significant delay in processing the
Step 2. Atdec customer service will review the return application, issue an RMA number, and make contact if additional information is required. Further instructions including return shipping address will be sent with the RMA. Once issued, the RMA is valid for 20 calendar days and the goods must be physically received by Atdec within that period.
Note: Atdec will issue a FedEx shipping label to accepted warranty returns from the contiguous US.
Step 3. Please ensure that the return is adequately packaged for shipping. We recommend you use a trackable shipping service.
Change of mind returns must satisfy the following conditions:
- the invoice date is not over 60 days
- the original product contents are complete, undamaged, and in the original Atdec packaging
- the original packaging is not damaged and is in good order
- no shipping labels attached or writing on the product box; please use sturdy outer packaging of heavy-duty plastic or cardboard
- all packing materials, manuals, fixing hardware, tools, parts, and other accessories and documentation that come with your Atdec product must be included
If these conditions are not satisfied, we reserve the right to deduct up to 50% of the original price or decline the return entirely.
- Atdec will issue return shipping labels free of charge for warranty returns from the contiguous US
- All other returns must be shipped at your expense
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded
Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your refund payment.
Please contact us to discuss.